David Moyes says Everton aren’t finished in the transfer market, with the window shutting on September 1.
“We’re still needing quite a few players to add to the squad,” Moyes told Sky Sports News. “I’d like to do more if possible, we need to see how the remaining few weeks go.”
Everton have brought in Hayden Hackney, Christian Norgaard and Brennan Johnson so far, the last arriving as part of a swap deal that sent Dwight McNeil the other way. Moyes said he’s pleased with the additions but admitted some will need time, particularly Hackney adjusting from the Championship. Norgaard, signed to help replace Idrissa Gueye, is currently injured.
Right-back remains the position Moyes has been trying to fill for over a year. No solution yet.
Asked about a possible Grealish reunion following his loan spell last season, David Moyes declined to say anything.
For the latest on Everton’s ins and outs, see our Everton transfer tracker.
Grealish spotted at Cardiff v Wrexham and gives a ‘hint’ to his future
Grealish spotted at Cardiff v Wrexham and gives a ‘hint’ to his future
Everton News & Talking Points: Richarlison bid rejected as transfers gather pace
Everton News & Talking Points: Richarlison bid rejected as transfers gather pace