Antony has impressed for Real Betis since joining them on loan from Manchester United in the winter market.
The winger has already played more minutes for the La Liga side in eight games than he has for the Red Devils this season and managed three goals and three assists.
This includes an assist in Real Betis’ 2-2 draw against Vitória Guimarães in the Conference League on Thursday. After the tie, the Manchester United man spoke to the media and his comments are relayed by Estadio Deportivo.
Antony has to return to Manchester United after this season as the Spanish club haven’t secured a purchase option.
Earlier this week, Real Betis CEO Ramón Alarcón revealed the 25-year-old told him that he wants to continue for another year.
On Thursday, the reporters asked the Manchester United owned player whether he wants to continue at Real Betis beyond this season.
“I don’t know, it’s too early to talk about that, as you say, I’m always enjoying every day here, I’m very happy, very content, and well, that’s always the way it is,” he said.
Antony hardly featured under Ruben Amorim and the situation is unlikely to improve if he decides to return to Old Trafford.
His contract lasts until 2027, but Manchester United have to make a decision on his future in the summer window.