Those actions, in addition to a surge in maternity deaths due to restricted access to medical supplies, amounted to the crime against humanity of extermination, the commission said.
The report accused Israel's security forces of using forced public stripping and sexual assault as part of their standard operating procedures to punish Palestinians after the Hamas-led attacks on southern Israel in October 2023.
Israel has rejected the accusations.
“The IDF \[Israeli Defence Force\] has concrete directives ... and policies which unequivocally prohibit such misconduct”, the permanent mission to the UN in Geneva responded in a statement, adding that its review processes are in line with international standards.
A previous report published by the commission in June 2024 accused Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups of serious rights violations in the October 7 2023 attack.
In March last year a team of UN experts said there were “reasonable grounds to believe” sexual violence, including rape, occurred at several locations during the militant group's assault.