**ANKARA/SANAA, Yemen**
The Iranian-backed Houthi group in Yemen reported Saturday that the number of victims killed in US-UK airstrikes in the national capital of Sanaa has increased to 13, while nine were injured.
Enis al-Asbahi, spokesperson for the Houthis' so-called Health Ministry, made the announcement.
Asbahi previously said nine were killed and the same number wounded in the strikes.
He condemned the targeting of civilians, calling the attacks a war crime and a violation of international laws and agreements.
Houthi-affiliated Al-Masirah television channel also reported that Sanaa was targeted. It said the strikes struck residential neighborhoods in the Shu’aub district in the north.
US President Donald Trump said he ordered the military to launch "powerful" and "decisive" action against the Houthis.
“Your time is up, and your attacks must stop, starting today. If they don’t, hell will rain down upon you like nothing you have ever seen before,” Trump wrote on Truth Social/
Witnesses told Anadolu that airstrikes also hit the Geraf neighborhood in northern Sanaa, resulting in powerful explosions.
The Houthis have been attacking Israeli-linked ships in the Red Sea with missiles and drones since late 2023, disrupting global trade, for what is said was a show of solidarity with the Gaza Strip.
The group halted attacks when a Gaza ceasefire was declared in January. But it threatened to resume the attacks when Israel blocked all aid into Gaza after the end of the first phase of the three-phase ceasefire on March 2.
[Anadolu Agency website contains only a portion of the news stories offered to subscribers in the AA News Broadcasting System (HAS), and in summarized form. **Please contact us for subscription options.**](https://www.aa.com.tr/en/p/subscription/1001)