The Buffalo Bills have been one of the busiest teams to start free agency this offseason and now comes the actual exciting part of the period.
Seeing newcomers make their first appearance at the team facility.
On Friday, former Los Angeles Chargers edge rusher Joe Bosa made his first appearance in Orchard Park to sign his contract in a near nine-minute video brought forth on the team's official website.
The 29-year-old Bosa has 72.0 career sacks in 107 games and nine years with the Chargers. He accounted for 13 quarterback hits in 14 appearances last season before signing a one-year deal worth nearly $13 million.
"I'm ready for something different," said Bosa as he arrived to the team facility.
Throughout the day, Bosa was shown to meet with several of Buffalo's coaching staff including defensive coordinator Bobby Babich. Along the way, Bosa got a chance to see his new No. 97 as part of his introduction process.
Meetings with general manager Brandon Beane, and official photo op signing his contract and an introductory press conference concluded Bosa's meeting with the Bills in his first free agent contract of his career.
Related: Bills GM Brandon Beane Speaks Out On ‘Setback' Suspension Controversy
"Good first day. Ready to eat some wings and take a nap," said Bosa as part of the conclusion of the video.
Bosa will look to provide needed relief for a Bills roster that finished 18th in the league in sacks and were among the worst rushing defenses last year when it came to rushing yards per attempt.
The excitement is certainly palpable for both sides in that regard.
Related: Bills Signing James Cook Could Be Impacted By NFL Draft Move
Copyright 2025 Athlon Sports. All rights reserved.
This story was originally published March 16, 2025 at 5:11 PM.