MANCHESTER UNITED are braced for a HUGE summer transfer window - with Ruben Amorim expected to overhaul the squad with players both in and out.
The Reds Devils are reportedly willing to may more than £50million to sign top defensive target Jarrod Branthwaite.
Elsewhere, Man Utd are ready to sell Andre Onana to Saudi Arabia this summer, SunSport can exclusively reveal.
In other news, Newcastle's Sean Longstaff has emerged as a shock target for Ruben Amorim, according to reports.
CASINO SPECIAL - BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS
Follow ALL of the latest news, rumours and updates from Old Trafford below...
EXCLUSIVE: Andre Onana set for Saudi Arabia transfer
Man Utd are ready to flog Andre Onana to Saudi Arabia as Ruben Amorim eyes two of Europe’s hottest young keepers.
But the Red Devils boss will have to slug it out with Pep Guardiola with Man City also set to be on the hunt for a new stopper.
Both Manchester clubs could lose their first-choice No 1 to the Saudi Pro League at the end of the season — with United’s Onana and City’s Ederson set for the Middle East.
Guardiola and Amorim have started checking out potential replacements — and the same names top each wanted list.
Royal Antwerp’s highly-rated stopper Senne Lammens is on the radar of a host of Premier League clubs, with Newcastle and West Ham also keen.
Lille’s brilliant 23-year-old goalkeeper Lucas Chevalier has been tracked by United and City for months.
Copy linkCopied
Devils want first Dibs on Saints midfielder
United have reportedly opened talks to sign Southampton's Tyler Dibling.
Give Me Sport say the Red Devils believe the midfielder, 19, could operate at wing-back.
Old Trafford Technical director Jason Wilcox is said to be a huge fan of the wideman.
United lost out to Chelsea on whizkid Geovany Quenda.
Copy linkCopied
Creaky Butt time
United icon Nicky Butt reckons Sir Jim Ratcliffe's masterplan for a new golden era “ain’t gonna happen”.
Ratcliffe wants the Red Devils to build a new £2billion stadium and develop a title-challenging squad
Credit: Getty
The Times say ex-England midfielder Butt told The Champions for Children Gala Dinner: “If I’m being honest — and I don’t like to talk bulls***— that ain’t going to happen.
“There’s a long way to go for that. What gets me is when people talk about getting to where they want to be — everyone expects other clubs to sit still but they’re going to go forward as well.
“Newcastle, Liverpool will get better, [Manchester] City will definitely get better, Chelsea are getting better, Arsenal are getting better every year. And then obviously, there’s lots of smaller clubs as well.
“The most important thing is starting on the right foot and hopefully get this season put to bed, because it’s been a disaster.
“And hopefully we get some plans in place for the stadium, get some new recruitment in, and give Ruben Amorim the right tools to try and at least get a decent team on the pitch.”
Copy linkCopied
Transfer door still a-Jarr?
Everton defender Jarrod Branthwaite has been linked to Manchester United for multiple windows now.
And that trend looks to continue this summer, with the Daily Mail reporting that the Red Devils are willing to pay more than £50million to land the centre-back.
Branthwaite would provide Ruben Amorim with more quality and options for his back-three system.
Copy linkCopied
Prem on alert over Cherki
Prem clubs are on alert after Lyon reportedly decided to cash in on exciting midfielder Rayan Cherki.
Liverpool have been rated the 21-year-ol’s main suitors.
With eight goals and 18 assists for Lyon so far this season, the flamboyant creator is one of the hottest prospects in French football.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have both expressed an interest in the France Under-21 international, while he also has admirers in Italy.
Cherki dazzled against England U21s in a 5-3 friendly win in Lorient on Friday night.
The Reds target scored one and claimed two assists in a stellar performance against Lee Carsley’s side which included plenty of showboating.
Copy linkCopied
Van United... or City?
Tottenham's Micky van de Ven is reportedly wanted by both Manchester United and City.
The pacy defender was eyed by the Red Devils before he joined Spurs from Wolfsburg for £35million in 2023..
The 10-cap Dutchman, 23, has had injury struggles.
But he's still on the radar of major rivals.
Copy linkCopied
Napoli rate Zirkzee as 'priority'
United frontman Joshua Zirkzee has been labelled a "priority" target for Napoli.
The Dutchman, 23, joined the Red Devils on a five-year deal from Bologna last summer.
But he's struggled for goals and regular starts as United sit just 13th in the Prem.
Fichajes believe Napoli have put him high up their wanted list for the summer.
Credit: Rex
Copy linkCopied
'£50m Felix' on Utd radar
Man Utd are monitoring German international Felix Nmecha, according to reports.
Sky Germany say sporting director Jason Wilcox knew him from his time at Man City’s academy.
But the report adds his club Borussia Dortmund are unwilling to part with the midfielder.
And they could demand over £50million.
Credit: Alamy
Copy linkCopied
Utd 'to sell Rashford -even if Villa say no'
Masnchester United are reportedly keen to sell Marcus Rashford this summer - even if Aston Villa duck out of bidding.
The striker earned an England recall last night after impressive loan form for Villa.
And it's reckoned United want around £40million for the 27-year-old Mancunian.
Reports tonight claim Old Trafford boss Ruben Amorim would still be happy to move Rashford on in the next transfer window - despite his upturn in fortunes since his transfer-deadline departure.
Copy linkCopied
Prem on alert over Cherki
Prem clubs are on alert after Lyon reportedly decided to cash in on exciting midfielder Rayan Cherki.
Liverpool have been rated the 21-year-ol's main suitors.
With eight goals and 18 assists for Lyon so far this season, the flamboyant creator is one of the hottest prospects in French football.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have both expressed an interest in the France Under-21 international, while he also has admirers in Italy.
Cherki dazzled against England U21s in a 5-3 friendly win in Lorient on Friday night.
The Reds target scored one and claimed two assists in a stellar performance against Lee Carsley's side which included plenty of showboating.
Copy linkCopied
Red Devils eye Carreras windfall
United could scoop £5million from a sell-on clause - amid rewards Atletico Madrid are closing on Benfica's Alvaro Carreras.
The Red Devils have inserted such potential fees into a string of sales in recent years.
And Carreras, 21, might land them a tidy sum after shining for his Portuguese giants.
Atletico are tipped to buy the Spain Under-21 star in the summer.
Credit: Getty
Copy linkCopied
Away games
Bruno Fernandes says he loves playing in hostile atmospheres and getting "stick" of fans motivates him.
The United skipper said: "Obviously, when you go to away grounds, you get a little bit of stick, but for a player like me, sometimes it drives me more.
"It gets me to go more and more and more because this atmosphere, the thing that the fans create, in certain players could not make them get the best out of themselves.
"But I do like big atmospheres. I really like to play in difficult and tough stadiums because I think you grow up seeing these games.
"A lot of noise, a lot of duels, a lot of fight, running and everything. I think this is one of the best parts of football."
Copy linkCopied
Ryan hails Ruben
Ryan Giggs believes Ruben Amorim is the right man to lead Man Utd despite not being able to improve domestic form since the sacking of Erik ten Hag.
Giggs told The Mail: “It might be a long time before we bring success back onto the pitch, but from what I’ve seen so far I believe Ruben Amorim has got a great chance if he’s backed.
“The way that he’s remained positive and called a few people out when it’s needed, he’s got that charisma, that personality, but he’s also got that bit of steel as well.”
Copy linkCopied
Mazraoui assists winner
Noussair Mazraoui assisted a 91st minute winner for Morocco last night.
Playing at left-back, the Man Utd star hung up a cross that was converted by Leicester's Bilal El Khannouss.
It meant that Morocco beat Niger 2-1 to continue their 100 per cent record in 2026 World Cup qualifying. Four wins from four games.
Copy linkCopied
Stat attack
Marcus Rashford's difficult night in numbers...
Copy linkCopied
What Rashford lacked
Thomas Tuchel has explained why he was unhappy with the performance of Phil Foden and Marcus Rashford last night.
The German explained: "We lacked runs off the ball. It was a little bit too much passing, not enough dribbling, not aggressive enough towards goal.
"They trained very well, they were decisive in training. That’s why I also think they deserved [to start], they were very good in the last weeks with their clubs. We will keep on encouraging them.”
Credit: Getty
Copy linkCopied
Tuchel slams Rashford
Thomas Tuchel did not hide his disappointment at wide men Phil Foden and Marcus Rashford after England's 2-0 win over Albania last night.
The new boss said: "We hope for more impact in these positions, more dribbling and more aggressive runs towards the box. In general that was missing.
"The chances come from the little runs behind the line. They were not as decisive as they can be.
"Both our wingers who started were not as impactful as they can be in club football. I’m not so sure why we struggled to bring the ball quickly to them."
Copy linkCopied
'Sad' if Mainoo goes
Rumours continue to swirl that Man Utd might cash-in on academy product Kobbie Mainoo to boost the club's finances.
Nicky Butt said: It's not nice to hear that Kobbie might be leaving because of FFP.
"But it's been wrongly run for so many years financially that now the people in charge are going to have to deal with that.
"What's happening now is a sad effect of what's been going on for the last 10-12 years.
"If you don't get your house in order early doors and you start letting the money just burn away, then that's what happens."
Copy linkCopied
Amorim backed by Giggs
Ryan Giggs believes Ruben Amorim is the right man to lead Man Utd despite not being able to improve domestic form since the sacking of Erik ten Hag.
Giggs told The Mail: "It might be a long time before we bring success back onto the pitch, but from what I've seen so far I believe Ruben Amorim has got a great chance if he’s backed.
"The way that he's remained positive and called a few people out when it's needed, he's got that charisma, that personality, but he's also got that bit of steel as well."
Copy linkCopied
Legend slams Ratcliffe
Ineos want to bring the glory days back to Old Trafford and have supposedly targeted winning the league in 2028.
United icon Nicky Butt slammed the idea as unrealistic, saying: "That ain't going to happen. It's going to be a long way off.
"The most important thing is starting on the right foot. Hopefully get this season put to bed because it's been a disaster."
Copy linkCopied
United 'eye £40m transfer for Nmecha'
Manchester United are reportedly interested in signing Felix Nmecha this summer.
The Red Devils are keen to bolster their midfield ahead of next season.
Reports in Germany claim that Nmecha fits the bill, and a bid in the region of £40million could be enough to sign the former Man City star.
Copy linkCopied
Ayden Heaven injury latest
Heaven is tipped to give Manchester United's defence a rare fitness boost.
Ruben Amorim's Red Devils have been blighted with backline injuries this season.
And the jinx hit 18-year-old Heaven at Leicester last Sunday.
The January deadline day recruit from Arsenal went down clutching his leg and needed lengthy treatment, before being carried off on a stretcher.
The England Under-19 star had arguably been United's best player at the King Power Stadium as they led 1-0 on the way to a 3-0 win.
But after the match he was seen leaving Leicester with his foot in a brace.
Now, however, the Londoner's injury is reportedly "not thought to be serious".
And that appears to confirm Heaven's own verdict on his progress.
He posted on social media earlier in the week: "Thank you guys for all the support.
"Have read all your messages, and I'm doing really well and recovering fast."
Copy linkCopied
United 'to go back in for Branthwaite'
Everton defender Jarrod Branthwaite has been linked to Manchester United for multiple windows now.
And that trend looks to continue this summer, with the Daily Mail reporting that the Red Devils are willing to pay more than £50million to land the centre-back.
Branthwaite would provide Ruben Amorim with more quality and options for his back-three system.
Credit: Reuters
Copy linkCopied
Striker shortlist
Man Utd have a four-man striker shortlist.
Ruben Amorim's men have been shot-shy this season, with strikers Rasmus Hojlund and Joshua Zirkzee's struggles in front of goal well documented.
SunSport looks at who they are chasing.
Copy linkCopied
Hojlund future
MANCHESTER UNITED striker Rasmus Hojlund has emerged as a target for Napoli, according to reports.
The 22-year-old is being heavily linked with a move away from Old Trafford prior to the summer window.
Italian outletLa Gazzetta dello Sporthas claimed thatNapoliwant to sign him.
Man Utd allegedly want £50m for the striker, who is understood to be open to a return to Italy.
Napoli believe that convincing Hojlund to complete the switch will not be difficult.
Should the Denmark international swap United for Napoli this summer, it may open the door for a huge swap deal that could see Victor Osimhen head the other way.
Copy linkCopied