ARSENAL are looking ahead to what is expected to be a MASSIVE summer transfer window for the club!
A new striker is top of the transfer shortlist, with the Gunners linked with numerous names.
Newcastle's Alexander Isak is said to be high on the wanted list, but it has been reported that rivals Liverpool have opened talks to sign the Toon hitman.
Meanwhile, Arsenal will face competition from many Premier League rivals for Matheus Cunha's signature this summer.
In other news, the Gunners are weighing up a summer move for Leroy Sane, who could be available on a free transfer.
CASINO SPECIAL - BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS
Follow ALL of the latest news, rumours and transfer updates from the Emirates below...
Cunha competition
Arsenal have been interested in Wolves' Matheus Cunha for a few windows now.
The Gunners could well go back in for the Brazilian in the summer, but they would face competition from many Premier League rivals.
Chelsea and Nottingham Forest are reportedly among the Prem sides interested in Cunha, who has scored 13 goals for struggling Wolves this season.
The forward reportedly has a released clause of £62million in his new deal at the West Midlands club.
Credit: Alamy
Copy linkCopied
Gunners' next five
With Arsenal out of the FA Cup, Gunners fans will have to wait until April 1st to see their side in action again.
Copy linkCopied
Nwaneri set to be rewarded
Arsenal youngster Ethan Nwaneri is set to be rewarded with a new long-term deal after his breakout season at the Gunners.
The 18-year-old has slotted into the first team with ease due to injuries to multiple forwards, such as Bukayo Saka.
Nwaneri is set to be offered a new deal for up to five years.
Arsenal have previously had to ward off interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester City.
Credit: Getty
Copy linkCopied
You third it hear first!
Arsenal legend William Gallas reckons his old club have a one in three chance of winning the Champions League this season.
The Gunners face Real Madrid in the quarter-finals.
And there's real hope main man Bukayo Saka will finally return after injury for the home first leg on April 8.
Gallas told Spin Genie: "I’d give Arsenal a 30% chance of winning the Champions League.
“It’s going to be hard against Real Madrid, but in the Champions League you never know. Real Madrid were suffering against Atletico, but they are going to come up against a new style, an English style, even if the manager is Spanish.
“They like to have possession and play football, it’s an interesting game in which anything can happen. I think a 30% chance of winning the Champions League is fair for Arsenal.”
Copy linkCopied
Leroy a 'shock Mikel target'
Arsenal are weighing up a move for Bayern Munich winger Leroy Sane, and they could land the German on a free transfer.
Mikel Arteta knows the forward from his time as a coach at Manchester City.
Sane has scored seven goals and provided four assists in 22 Bundesliga appearances this season.
The German would give Arteta more much-needed options for his front line.
Arsenal have struggled at the top end of the pitch this season due to injuries to the likes of Bukayo Saka and Kai Havertz, which has kept them out for the large part.
Copy linkCopied
Could Gunners become Guim reapers?
Alexander Isak remains the dream target for Arsenal.
But his Newcastle team-mate Bruno Guimaraes has loomed large in recent speculation.
But transfer guru Fabrizio Romano reckons the Gunners have yet to firm up any interest with a clear move for the Brazilian midfielder.
Romano said: “I’m not aware of any concrete negotiation or concrete contact between Arsenal or Bruno Guimaraes.
“He was on the list when the director was Edu Gaspar, they’re Brazilians, so the connection is there. Now the new director is Andrea Berta.”
Copy linkCopied
Juve caused a Ster
Underwhelming Arsenal loanee Raheem Sterling is reportedly attracting surprise interest from Juventus.
The Chelsea striker has played just a bit-part role for the Gunners since his January transfer window switch.
But Fichajes say Juve have been “closely monitoring” the 30-year-old and value his experience.
Copy linkCopied
Prem on alert over Cherki
Prem clubs are on alert after Lyon reportedly decided to cash in on exciting midfielder Rayan Cherki.
Liverpool have been rated the 21-year-ol’s main suitors.
With eight goals and 18 assists for Lyon so far this season, the flamboyant creator is one of the hottest prospects in French football.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have both expressed an interest in the France Under-21 international, while he also has admirers in Italy.
Cherki dazzled against England U21s in a 5-3 friendly win in Lorient on Friday night.
The Reds target scored one and claimed two assists in a stellar performance against Lee Carsley’s side which included plenty of showboating.
Copy linkCopied
Gallas gives Gunners '30% chance'
Arsenal legend William Gallas reckons his old club have a one in three chance of winning the Champions League this season.
The Gunners face Real Madrid in the quarter-finals.
And there's a real hope that main man Bukayo Saka could finally return following injury for the home first leg on April 8.
Gallas told Spin Genie: "I’d give Arsenal a 30% chance of winning the Champions League.
“It’s going to be hard against Real Madrid, but in the Champions League you never know. Real Madrid were suffering against Atletico, but they are going to come up against a new style, an English style, even if the manager is Spanish.
“They like to have possession and play football, it’s an interesting game in which anything can happen. I think a 30% chance of winning the Champions League is fair for Arsenal.”
Copy linkCopied
Gunners optimistic Saka can face Real
Arsenal are confident long-term crock Bukayo Saka could return in a fortnight - for their biggest game of the season so far.
The Gunners host Real Madrid in the Champions League quarter-final first leg on April 8.
And The Athletic's David Ornstein says that date fits with Arsenal's "estimated recovery" time for their much-missed England winger following his surgery.
However, Ornstein stressed: "But they won’t rush him or take risks and rightly so.”
Copy linkCopied
Sesk once more on the mind
Benjamin Sesko has popped back into Gunners' transfer talk.
Inter Milan's Marcus Thuram and Fiorentina star Moise Kean have been talked up today.
But it's now claimed the Gunners are preparing a bid for RB Leipzig main man Sesko.
The Slovenian, 21, has fired 17 goals across all competitions this season.
Copy linkCopied
Juve in shock link to Raheem
Underwhelming Arsenal loanee Raheem Sterling is reportedly attracting surprise interest from Juventus.
The Chelsea striker has played just a bit-part role for the Gunners since his January transfer window switch.
But Fichajes say Juve have been "closely monitoring" the 30-year-old and value his experience.
Credit: Getty
Copy linkCopied
Could Moise roar with Gunners?
Fiorentina striker Moise Kean is rated a potential summer target for Arsenal.
Gunners boss Mikel Arteta has been criticised for failing to land a world-class goal-getter in recent transfer windows.
And Tuttomercatoweb suggest Kean, 25, is now an option.
But the 20-cap Italian flopped in the Prem with Everton from 2019-2023 before returning to Junvetus.
He joined Fiorentina last July, notching 20 goals and three assists in 34 matches this campaign.
Mandatory Credit: Photo by Mickael Chavet/ZUMA Press Wire/REX/Shutterstock (15215055ps) MOISE KEAN of Italy in the UEFA Nations League 2024 quarterfinal first leg between ITALY and GERMANY at San Siro Stadium in Milan, Italy Soccer 2025: Italy 1:2 Germany, Milan, Lombardy â 20 Mar 2025
Mandatory Credit: Photo by Mickael Chavet/ZUMA Press Wire/REX/Shutterstock (15215055ps) MOISE KEAN of Italy in the UEFA Nations League 2024 quarterfinal first leg between ITALY and GERMANY at San Siro Stadium in Milan, Italy Soccer 2025: Italy 1:2 Germany, Milan, Lombardy â 20 Mar 2025Credit: Rex
Copy linkCopied
Gabriel in early return
Gabriel Magalhaes has returned early from Brazil duty.
The Arsenal defender played all of Thursday’s 2-1 World Cup qualifying home win over Colombia.
But he picked up a booking which means he is suspended for Wednesday's tie away to Argentina.
So he's been allowed to jet back from Brazil to London ahead of schedule.
The Gunners surely won't be too upset by that - as he should now be fresh for the next Prem match at home to Fulham on Tuesday, April 1.
Copy linkCopied
Prem on alert over Cherki
Prem clubs are on alert after Lyon reportedly decided to cash in on exciting midfielder Rayan Cherki.
Liverpool have been rated the 21-year-ol's main suitors.
With eight goals and 18 assists for Lyon so far this season, the flamboyant creator is one of the hottest prospects in French football.
Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have both expressed an interest in the France Under-21 international, while he also has admirers in Italy.
Cherki dazzled against England U21s in a 5-3 friendly win in Lorient on Friday night.
The Reds target scored one and claimed two assists in a stellar performance against Lee Carsley's side which included plenty of showboating.
Copy linkCopied
Gunners still linked to Guimaraes
Alexander Isak remains the dream target for Arsenal.
But his Newcastle team-mate Bruno Guimaraes has loomed large in recent speculation.
But transfer guru Fabrizio Romano reckons the Gunners have yet to firm up any interest with a clear move for the Brazilian midfielder.
Romano said: “I’m not aware of any concrete negotiation or concrete contact between Arsenal or Bruno Guimaraes.
“He was on the list when the director was Edu Gaspar, they’re Brazilians, so the connection is there. Now the new director is Andrea Berta."
Credit: AFP
Copy linkCopied
Family man
Myles Lewis-Skelly's nan and sister were seen celebrating his goal in the stands at Wembley last night.
Copy linkCopied
Gunners can still Nic Bayern's top target
Arsenal are said to have jumped ahead of Bayern Munich in the race for Nico Williams.
Journalist Christian Falk told Caught Offside: “It’s not true that Bayern Munich are in the lead for Nico Williams.
“I think, at the moment, Williams is closer to a move to Arsenal than Bayern Munich, as the Bundesliga club can’t be as concrete as they would like as things currently stand.
“Williams is still very high on the list at Bayern, but Max Eberl, head of sport, has to sell players first. They want to sell Kingsley Coman. If they can manage this, they could take the money and use it to help sign Williams.
“Serge Gnabry is also on the for-sale list, but no club is interested at the moment. So, Bayern have to wait and see if they can make a sale for Coman.”
Copy linkCopied
Debut in numbers
A brilliant night for Myles Lewis-Skelly on his England debut. A dream come true.
Copy linkCopied
Magic Tuch
Thomas Tuchel has admitted to being incredibly impressed with Myles Lewis-Skelly.
He said after his debut goal last night: "Amazing player, amazing personality. He came into camp and showed straight away that it’s normal to fall in love with him. It is well deserved.
"He’s full of courage, full of quality.
"With injuries lately and the latest injury form Lewis Hall we ran out a little bit of left footers who can play left-back.
"We were always impressed with Myles since he started he came so quick, a regular player for Arsenal, second best team in the country at the moment, quarter finalist in Champions League so huge concurrence in his club.
"Mikel Arteta picks him regularly so this is very impressive from the very start."
Copy linkCopied
Record breaker
At 18 years and 176 days, Myles Lewis-Skelly is England's youngest scorer since Marcus Rashford did so in 2016 aged 18 years and 209 days.
The Arsenal wonderkid also became the youngest player ever to score on his England debut.
Copy linkCopied
'Make the position his own'
Luke Shaw? Ben Chilwell? Lewis Hall? Or is Myles Lewis-Skelly the answer to England's left-back uncertainty?
Declan Rice believes the teenager's future can be at left-back and he can make the starting spot his own ahead of the 2026 World Cup.
Rice revealed: “I said about it before Christmas, and a lot of people laughed at me and questioned it and said I was speaking out of turn by saying good things about him.
“But week on week he’s shown how good he is, and the fearlessness he has in his performance.
“That’s on him — how much you want it and how much you want to keep going. He needs to be hungry every day.”
Credit: Getty
Copy linkCopied
Late notice
Declan Rice has revealed that Myles Lewis-Skelly did not know he was getting England debut until the morning of the game.
Rice said: “He needs to keep being himself around the training ground at Arsenal, around England, and keep pushing himself.
“He’s an asset for us now. He’s 18 years old and has got a long career in the game if he keeps doing good things.
“He didn’t even know he was going to be starting until today and I just knew he was going to have a good performance, because he has that belief in himself.”
Copy linkCopied
Rice praises Lewis-Skelly
Myles Lewis-Skelly has been praised by his Arsenal and England team-mate Declan Rice.
Rice said: "He is fearless. He does everything right off the pitch and he is only 18.
“I knew he was going to play like that tonight because of the confidence he has.
"He has kept his feet on the ground and it is only the start for him."
Copy linkCopied
Calafiori seen limping
Arsenal star Riccardo Calafiori was seen limping on his way out of the stadium after picking up a problem in Italy's 2-1 defeat to Germany last night.
Calafiori managed to see out the rest of the game but was videoed hobbling through the mixed zone post-match.
Italy boss Luciano Spalletti says the defender will undergo tests on his knee to determine the extent of his problem.
Copy linkCopied