Your Manchester United news headlines on Monday, March 23.
Paul Pogba makes return plan clear
Paul Pogba looked as determined as ever to return to football as soon as possible in a recent training video after his 18-month doping ban ended earlier in March.
The 32-year-old midfielder is free to join a new club after mutually agreeing to terminate his Juventus contract, and he is putting in the work to regain match fitness ahead of next season.
"So we're here in Miami, training, try to get fit as soon as possible, you already know the story," Pogba explained in a recent Instagram video.
"I'm here, and there are some fans around, United fans and Barcelona fans. It's big up to all of them. This gentleman [the Barcelona fan] tried to challenge me."
Pogba has unsurprisingly been linked with a blockbuster return to Manchester United, who could dip into the free agent market this summer to bolster Ruben Amorim's ranks.
While the chances of the former £89million man returning to Old Trafford are slim, his plans for the next move of his career should become apparent in the coming months.
Man Utd enter Ademola Lookman race
United may not be interested in bringing Pogba back to the club, but they are reportedly eyeing a deal for Atalanta forward Ademola Lookman.
According to CaughtOffside, the Red Devils have joined Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur in the race for his signature.
It's claimed that Barcelona have already initiated contact to strike a deal for the 27-year-old, while Atletico Madrid and Juventus are also in the frame.
Lookman has plundered 18 goals and seven assists in 32 appearances this season, and Atalanta are reportedly looking for £55m to part ways.
United are on the hunt for attacking reinforcements, with Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Antony all expected to leave permanently this summer.
A Premier League return could appeal to Lookman, who previously struggled at Everton, Fulham and Leicester City.
Andre Onana set for Saudi Arabia
Andre Onana is set to leave United this summer and complete a switch to Saudi Arabia, according to The Sun.
The 28-year-old is said to be eyeing an escape route after failing to look convincing across his two seasons as United's goalkeeper.
Amorim reportedly hadn't considered buying a new stopper a summer priority but would perform a U-turn if Onana departed.
The report claims that United have pinpointed two potential replacement options, Royal Antwerp's Senne Lammens and Lille's Lucas Chevalier.
Lammens, 22, is said to be valued at around £30m, while Chevalier, 23, could demand up to £40m.
United could face competition from Manchester City for both goalkeepers, though, with Ederson also thought to be heading for the Saudi Pro League.