dailymail.co.uk

New footage shows x-rated moment that risks Kylian Mbappe being banned

Kylian Mbappe is being investigated for allegedly touching his genitals

Footage has emerged of the alleged incident which could see him hit with a ban

LISTEN NOW: It's All Kicking Off! Are Liverpool fans right to lambast Trent Alexander-Arnold?

By SAM BROOKES

Published: 11:23 EDT, 28 March 2025 | Updated: 11:30 EDT, 28 March 2025

Footage has emerged of the incident that could see Kylian Mbappe banned from Real Madrid's Champions League quarter-final clash with Arsenal.

UEFA announced on Thursday that they are investigating the behaviour of four Real players following their last-16 victory over arch-rivals Atletico Madrid earlier this month.

Mbappe is one of the players under investigation after being accused of touching his genitals in a derogatory manner, and a new video of the alleged incident has now been uploaded on social media.

The footage shows Real's heroes celebrating in front of their travelling fans after their penalty shootout win, before Mbappe appears to grab his genitals and shake them up and down with his left hand.

If Mbappe is found guilty of the offence, a ban is one of the punishments available to UEFA, which could mean he misses the tie against Arsenal.

Real are due to travel to the Emirates on April 8, before hosting the Gunners at the Bernabeu eight days later.

Kylian Mbappe is facing a potential ban after being accused of touching his genitals in a derogatory manner

Footage has emerged of the alleged incident, with Mbappe appearing to grab his genitals with his left hand after Real Madrid's penalty shootout win over Atletico Madrid

It is understood that Atletico sent four separate videos to UEFA which they believe clearly outline each alleged offence, including Mbappe touching his genitals.

Ironically, Atletico coach Diego Simeone escaped a touchline ban but was fined after grabbing his crotch during a Champions League match with Juventus in 2019.

Antonio Rudiger, Vinicius Jr and Dani Ceballos are the three other Real players under investigation.

Former Chelsea defender Rudiger is accused of making a throat-slitting gesture, while Vinicius Jr is said to have repeatedly clashed with fans of the home side during and after the match.

Following a dramatic victory he is said to have pointed to the Real crest on his substitute’s coat.

More to follow...

Read full news in source page