The Eagles secured a commanding 3-0 victory at Craven Cottage to book their spot at Wembley in the last four of the competition.
Goals from Eberechi Eze, Ismaila Sarr and Eddie Nketiah guided Palace to the semi-finals where they will face fellow Premier League side Aston Villa.
When Crystal Palace were winless eight games into the season, it would have been hard to imagine they would be sitting six points outside of a European place and in the semi-final of the FA Cup.
A mix of players returning to full fitness after a disrupted pre-season and new signings bedding into Oliver Glasner's 3-4-2-1 system has helped Palace enter scintillating form, losing just once in 15 games (all competitions).
Reflecting on their transformation, the 24-year-old is content with the improvement but admits there is still work to be done as they attempt to end their 164-year wait for a major trophy.
“It was a difficult start to the season for us and the lads showed a lot of hard work," Guehi told the News Shopper.
"As much as we are pleased and grateful to be at Wembley, it is not the end goal for us to just play there.
“It is an unbelievable day for the fans, an unbelievable moment for the club, but we have got further aspirations for the competition.
"When the opportunity comes, we will be there and we will be ready. It would be unbelievable [to win it]."
MORE FROM GUEHI
He added that the tight turnaround between the Fulham win and Wednesday’s Premier League trip to Southampton allows no time to let the achievement sink in.
“We have got a game very soon so there is no celebrating,” Guehi said. “It’s one game at a time, always.
"We are not looking too far ahead. It is always about the present. There are games in the Premier League and we have to make sure we are focused on that.”
“I would say credit to every single person. We are a team and a club that, when times are difficult, we don’t shy away from big moments, we all take responsibility.
“We all own up, we will just keep our heads down and keep working. That is what we have to do every single day and that is what we have shown every single day.”
6 - @CPFC have won each of their last six away games in all competitions without conceding a single goal - they are the first English top-flight side ever to achieve this feat. Soaring. pic.twitter.com/8WG1EkOi4M
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) March 30, 2025
Eagles boss Oliver Glasner told his side earlier this season that his one wish was to compete at Wembley, something Guehi was pleased to secure for him.
“We’re very happy. He deserves it. He has been fantastic for us. I am sure he doesn’t want to play just one game at Wembley.
“[His message has been to] stay humble, which is one of the key messages that we always have. Stay humble. Keep our heads down and keep working.”
‘We’ve got super Oli Glasner’ 🎶 #CPFC pic.twitter.com/ZxwxQAMEGr
— Connor Simpson (@simmoshiner1997) March 30, 2025
Guehi, whose Selhurst Park contract expires at the end of the season, is focused on the remainder of the season, not his contract situation or a potential move away from the club.
“My focus is on playing each game that I have for Palace and that is it really. I have played with some unbelievable players at this football club. That is saying something.
“Give credit to of course the players - we have some unbelievable players and squads - and the manager and the system and the way we play. We understand what we have to do which makes a massive difference.”