theticketingbusiness.com

Season ticket sell-out for Everton’s new stadium

Everton Football Club has said that, due to a high level of uptake, no more season tickets will be issued for the 2025-26 season which will be the team’s first in its new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

At the end of the current campaign, which concludes on May 25, the Premier League side is due to move to the 52,888-seat Everton Stadium.

The club did not reveal how many season tickets were made available but Premier League rules state that the allocation must not exceed 80% of the ground’s total capacity.

At Everton’s current home, Goodison Park, around 31,000 seats out of 39,572 were allocated for season tickets.

“The demand we have seen illustrates the passion and commitment of our supporters but also the excitement to be part of our first season at Everton Stadium,” said Everton’s interim chief executive, Colin Chong.

“We always understood that the process by which we moved season ticket members from Goodison to the new stadium would be an important one for fans, and much consultation and benchmarking was done to ensure we came up with a migration process that was fair, consistent and easy to understand.

“Most importantly, the process and infrastructure of the new stadium has allowed us to bring together friends and family to sit – or stand – and enjoy the matchday experience together in a way that, for many, wasn’t possible at Goodison.

“I would like to thank Evertonians for the loyalty they have shown and for coming with us on this journey.”

Everton’s season ticket sales process began in January with fans who had been season ticket members for 23 or more seasons [invited to buy first](https://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2024/07/everton-to-reward-most-loyal-fans-with-ticketing-changes/).

Featured Image: [Rob Farrow/Wikimedia Commons](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Construction_of_New_Everton_Stadium_%28geograph_7855157%29.jpg)

Read full news in source page