It’s been another great season for Payton Pritchard of the Boston Celtics, who is considered one of the best sixth men in the league.
He has gained a ton of attention this year, and his latest endorsement deal proves that.
On Thursday, it was announced that Pritchard had signed a deal with Converse.
“As a player, I’m always looking for ways to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and Converse shares that same mindset. I’m excited to join the Converse Basketball family and help inspire the next generation of athletes to find their voice and express themselves on and off the court,” Pritchard said in a statement, per Courtside Buzz.
BREAKING: Boston Celtics guard Payton Pritchard has signed an endorsement deal with Converse ✍️
“As a player, I’m always looking for ways to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and Converse shares that same mindset,” Pritchard said in a statement. “I’m excited to join the… pic.twitter.com/n6PAdYqE9q
— Courtside Buzz (@CourtsideBuzzX) April 3, 2025
Converse signed Pritchard at the perfect time because he is receiving a lot of attention right now.
He is averaging 14.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game on 46.4 percent from the field and 41.0 percent from the three-point line.
His numbers have greatly improved this year and he is playing for 28.3 minutes, up from 22.3 last year.
Pritchard has started in just one game in 2024-25 and has been talked about as a Sixth Man of the Year candidate.
He is one of the reasons why the Celtics are so feared.
Even when Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown are out or on the bench, players like Pritchard can get the job done and keep the Celtics in the lead.
Pritchard’s shot has become feared by many opponents, and he has pulled off some wild shots over the last few years.
He isn’t always that flashy, but he’s always fun to watch and nearly always effective too.
He is a key reason why Boston’s second unit is so powerful, and he may only get better.
Therefore, Converse was very wise to sign him now because Pritchard’s star is rising.
NEXT: Nets Reportedly Rejected A Blockbuster Trade For Kevin Durant In 2022