manutdnews.com

Man United flop'open to joining'Italian side after being told to leave

Manchester United are looking to offload a few of their first-team players this summer.

Rasmus Hojlund is one of the players who does not have a future at United.

According to Manchester Evening News, Hojlund is open to joining AC Milan after United signed Benjamin Sesko from RB Leipzig on Saturday.

The Red Devils want to sell him permanently at a value of around £30 million.

However, they are open to sanctioning his exit on a loan with a substantial fee and with an obligation to buy next summer.

It was reported yesterday that he has already been told to leave the club to find regular game time.

Hojlund looks likely to leave United

Manager Ruben Amorim gave a major indication to the striker that he may not play a lot in this upcoming campaign.

He dropped Hojlund from the starting XI in the final preseason game against Fiorentina.

Mason Mount led the line with Matheus Cunha and Bryan Mbeumo behind him.

Despite making five substitutions to his side in the second half, [Hojlund was not asked to come off the bench.](http://Ruben Amorim sends Rasmus Hojlund clear message ahead of Arsenal clash)

Sesko has joined United from RB Leipzig in a deal worth £73.6m.

The Slovenian is now expected to be the first-choice striker with Joshua Zirkzee and Chido Obi providing cover for the number nine spot.

Hojlund arrived at the Theatre of Dreams with great hype in a £72m deal.

Since then, he has scored 26 goals in 95 games for United.

In over 30 league appearances last term, he netted merely four goals and failed to provide any attacking threat.

Hojlund must move away from United’s spotlight to focus on his development.

He possesses blistering pace but needs to work on improving his physicality and ability to hold off defenders.

A loan move to AC Milan could help him return to his best form in a familiar Serie A environment.

Stats from Transfermarkt.com

Read full news in source page